Cloud Services Architecture & Compute
We offer cloud solutions for corporate systems, enabling greater flexibility, costs reduction and scaleability.
We build on the latest technology
AWS & Azure
ML & AI
Provisioning a cloud solution is not just a simple spin up a machine and make it work, with everyday business requiring enterprise-class security and stability we offer an assured solution based on your organisational requirements.
What is cloud computing technology architecture?
Cloud Architecture leverages databases, software, applications to leverage the power of cloud resources to solve business problems. Cloud architecture defines the purpose of each component and how they interact with each other
The various components of Cloud Architecture are:
- On-premise resources
- Cloud resources
- Software components and services
The entire cloud architecture offers a secure environment for users with high bandwidth, allowing users to have uninterrupted access to data and applications. Where demand requires upscaling of services cloud offers agile options of moving between servers and cloud service providers.
The various cloud-based services have their own distinct and unique cloud architectures:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) involves software hosted and maintained on the internet. With SaaS, users do not have to install the software locally.
- Development as a Service (DaaS) involves web-based development tools shared across communities.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) provides users with application platforms and databases, equivalent to middleware services.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provides for infrastructure and hardware such as servers, networks, storage devices, etc. running in the cloud, available to users against a pay per usage basis.